Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2019/07/08 06:27:53 UTC

Incompatible version of Werkzeug - aftermath

Hello everyone,

We removed the incompatible Werkzeug library from apache master this
weekend. It caused Airflow installations to fail.

Might still get this error during your development:
"pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'werkzeug<0.15.0,>=0.14.1'
distribution was not found and is required by apache-airflow"

If you have this error and you are already on latest master, you might need
to remove 'apache_airflow.egg-info' folder and re-run 'setup.py install -e
.[EXTRA]` (follow the CONTRIBUTING.md).

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: Incompatible version of Werkzeug - aftermath

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Thank you Jarek for pointing this out,

I've ran into the same issue last weekend when installing Apache Airflow
1.10.3. As a workaround, this solved the problem for me now:
https://github.com/godatadriven-dockerhub/airspark/blob/master/Dockerfile#L17

Please note that this is only temporary fix. Happy airflow'ing all!

Cheers, Fokko