Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by arun k <ar...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/12 07:56:14 UTC

Unable to run Gridmix_2 benchmark

Hi guys !

I have a single node set up as per <a href="
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-single-node-cluster/
">
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-single-node-cluster/
</a>

I was trying to run Gridmix2 benchmark using real data as per its README.

1> ant
2>copied build/gridmix.jar to gridmix2 dir
3>modified gridmix_env2 like <a href="http://pastebin.com/8mK4x9P2">this</a>
4>gridmix_config.xml contains only

<property>
  <name>javaSort.smallJobs.numOfJobs</name>
  <value>8,2</value>
  <description></description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>javaSort.smallJobs.numOfReduces</name>
  <value>15,70</value>
  <description></description>
</property>

5> modified generateGridmix2Data to genrate small data like <a href="
http://pastebin.com/R5pz2Uqe">here</a>

./generateGridmix2Data.sh

But when i give

6>  ./rungridmix_2

I get error
 at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.GridMixRunner.getStatForJob(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.GridMixRunner.printStatsForJobs(Unknown Source)

Detailed error  <a href="http://pastebin.com/2QWKvDrm">here.</a>

Can anyone guide me in this regard ?

Thanks,
Arun