Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Віталік Шевчук <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/16 19:41:31 UTC

Ukrainian language

Hello, Im from Ukraine and I want to help in translating Openoffice in
Ukrainian language, but I dont know, how to login here. I have experience
in translation joomla 2.5
Hoping for you answer

Re: Ukrainian language

Posted by Michal Hriň <hr...@apache.org>.
Dňa 16.11.2014 o 19:41 Віталік Шевчук napísal(a):
> Hello, Im from Ukraine and I want to help in translating Openoffice in
> Ukrainian language, but I dont know, how to login here. I have experience
> in translation joomla 2.5
> Hoping for you answer

Hi Vitaly,

you can make suggestions for now, without registration on our Pootle.

This week is conference, so creation of account for you may be delayed.

Here is some reading:

http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

Regards,
Michal Hriň