Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Yingyi Bu <bu...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/25 20:02:51 UTC

Minor code style change proposal

Hi committers,

    The current code style (http://asterixdb.apache.org/dev-setup.html)
that we use clears line breaks for javadocs.

    I'm proposing a one line minor change in the code style:
    <setting
id="org.eclipse.jdt.core.formatter.comment.clear_blank_lines_in_javadoc_comment"
value="false"/>
    Attached is the updated code style file. Please reply this message if
you have different thoughts.

Best,
Yingyi

Re: Minor code style change proposal

Posted by Taewoo Kim <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best,
Taewoo

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.
+1

(Though this seems controversial enough to be worthy of a multi-hour
debate, no?)

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
+1