Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de> on 2009/06/07 18:43:46 UTC

Custom HeaderContributor

Is it possible to have a custom HeaderContributor?

Re: Custom HeaderContributor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
if there is no factory add a jira to create one. this might, however,
be tricky because we use different instances for regular requests and
ajax requests because they have to do different things - so i do not
know how feasible a factory is or if we have to create both or what.

-igor

Re: AW: Custom HeaderContributor

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

I can see the pain you have with the  <script>...</script> sections.
But looking at HeaderResponse#renderJavascript(..) I'd say wicket
might not be very helpful in aggregating all the script sections into
one.
My best shot would be trying to aggregate the Behaviors into one/fewer
Behaviors.

But you could always create a jira or put something on the 1.5
wishlist :-)

mf

Posted by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de>.
Hello Jeremy,