Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> on 2019/08/09 20:51:52 UTC

Re: Aug Hadoop Community Meetup in China

Hi all,
     Kindly remind that we will have Beijing meetup on 8/10 soon, and the
event will start since 10 am (CST time).
     The link has details on address:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wDfyuQv6PDeKZGVdYJw6IfXUa_MIzIstbb8iva6Zt-U/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Junping