Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lucast <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/24 10:36:15 UTC

Re: Call urlFor(Class, PageParams) outside of request cycle

Hi Alex Swan,
I know the post is a bit old now.
I had a similar problem a couple of months ago and the way I got around it
is by creating a non bookmarkable link at same time I created the main
object via the wicket app and I stored it on the DB.
Quartz then I would fetch the stored link from the DB and send the email
with that link.
The reason I did it that way was because at the time I wanted  to have a non
bookmarkable link with encoded url to hide the parameters I was passing.

Cheers,
Lucas