Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Kota, Sreenivasa ShravanaKumar" <sh...@hp.com> on 2008/02/22 10:29:54 UTC

Files modified

I am new to svn. This should be a simple question.

How can I get the files modified and its revision number for a given date ?

Thanks & Regards,
Shravana Kumar

Re: Files modified

Posted by Marc Haisenko <ha...@comdasys.com>.
On Friday 22 February 2008, Kota, Sreenivasa ShravanaKumar wrote:

> I am new to svn. This should be a simple question.
>
> How can I get the files modified and its revision number for a given date ?
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Shravana Kumar

Please have a look at http://svnbook.red-bean.com
This is the online book which should answer most of your questions.
For your specific problem, refer to the following chapter:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.tour.history.html

Bye,
	Marc

--
Marc Haisenko

Comdasys AG
Rüdesheimer Str. 7
80686 München
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)89 548 433 321

Re: Files modified

Posted by prakash tiwary <pr...@gmail.com>.
hi,
   svn log --revision may be useful to you. You can also give date range

      svn log --revision {2008-02-20}:{2008-02-22}

I will suggest you to have a look on online documentations.

Cheers!
Prakash