Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 05:00:37 UTC

Re: Line precise error reporting redirecting

This should work in Tapestry 3.  In Tapestry 4, the correct way is to
provide an override of the ExceptionPresenter service (or to provide an
override of the Exception page).

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/tapestry/hivedocs/service/tapestry.error.ExceptionPresenter.html

On 10/31/06, Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com> wrote:

> Is this done the same in 3.x or different, if different, how is it
> done?  We would like to display a simple page and then log the stack
> trace...
>
> Mark J. Stang
> Senior Engineer/Architect
> office: +1 303.468.2900