Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Joseph Piron <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/24 22:02:43 UTC

Programmatically add a statement

Dears,

I'm looking for some information on ibatisnet api.
Indeed, I'm trying to add a statement in runtime and I haven't found enough
information on how to do this... :)
I've tried the AddMappedStatement method, but the MappedStatement class
doesn't seem to have a constructor..

Could someone help me ?

Thanks all!

Re: Programmatically add a statement