Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/26 13:29:38 UTC

[VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Hello, Apache Tapestry team!

Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
to be promoted to a PMC member.
--
Thiago

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Posted by Numa Schmeder <nu...@dfacto.ch>.
More People the best!
+1

  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>	Numa Schmeder    www.dfacto.ch  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>
NUMA@DFACTO.CH <ma...@dfacto.ch>   |   M +41 79 538 30 01

DIGITAL STRATEGY   |   DESIGN   |   DEVELOPMENT

Posted by Rafael Bugajewski <ra...@juicycocktail.com>.
Rafael Bugajewski: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher Dodunski <Ch...@christopher.net.nz>.
Christopher Dodunski: +1 (unbinding)

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
Daniel Jue: +1

Posted by Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de>.
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [SUCCESS] Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I've just added you to the PMC list, so you're officially a Tapestry PMC
member. Yay! :)

in case you haven't yet.

I recommend you take a look at www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html. It's a long
page, but don't worry: lots of it are about what the chair needs to do. You
don't need to know everything, but it would be nice if you have at least
some knowledge of what the PMC is.

You'll soon be able to deliver your first binding vote. ;)

Cheers! And welcome again!

--
Thiago

Re: [SUCCESS] Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 6:53 AM Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello team,

Hello, Dmitry!

--
Thiago

Re: [SUCCESS] Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hello team,

Thank you for your trust!

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

[SUCCESS] Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Balázs Palcsó <pa...@gmail.com>.
 Balazs Palcso +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Ben Weidig <be...@netzgut.net>.