Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Ar...@bka.bund.de on 2015/04/01 12:56:02 UTC

AW: Developing UIMA Ruta Rules in Maven Projects

Hi Peter!

> Experienced developers would maybe only use maven-based ruta project in
> future and would not rely on the old Workspace projects at all.

Exactly, let me program it...

> I assume that a user could convert a ruta project to a maven project and
> do the building by configuring the pom. Maybe the current builder should
> be deactived in the project then.

... and let me use Maven, please.

Cheers,
Armin

Re: Developing UIMA Ruta Rules in Maven Projects

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.
ah great :-)

Then UIMA Ruta will become considerably improved for you in near future.

Best,

Peter

Posted by Ar...@bka.bund.de.

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.