Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/21 03:46:26 UTC

TimeoutException when I put very large value

Hi all,

When I insert very large value, the thrift will throw TimeOutException,
event If I set the socket timeout as 10 minutes.  I believe the 10 minutes
is enough for inserting the large value and spreading the replica to other
machines, the ConsistencyLevel I choose is DCQUORUM. So is there any way I
can use to resolve this problem, what parameter I can use to tune the
program ?

Thanks

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: TimeoutException when I put very large value

Posted by acrd seek <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ryan, I also notice this prameter in storage-conf just now. I am
going to increase this number to test whether it will work

Posted by Ryan King <ry...@twitter.com>.