Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/09 03:54:45 UTC

S2: Paging components

Dear all,

How do I implement paging for limiting in displaying list of data? Is
there already a ready set component for this is Struts2? How do you
guys implement it in S2 if this paging component is not available in
S2?

Thanks in advance,
joshua

--
It's not just about coding, it's a matter of fulfilling your core being

YM!: thejavafreak
Blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/

Re: S2: Paging components

Posted by Tom Schneider <sc...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at TableTags:

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/table-tags.html

It includes a UI tag that displays a basic pager.  (It also does sorting)
This is a struts 2 port of what we use for paging and sorting in webwork.
Tom