Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/16 03:47:38 UTC

What javamail stuff is needed for G 1.2?

Rick this is mainly aimed at you...

What javamail stuff is needed for G 1.2?

Can we get that wrapped up in the next week?

--jason

Re: What javamail stuff is needed for G 1.2?

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Jason Dillon wrote:
> Rick this is mainly aimed at you...
>
> What javamail stuff is needed for G 1.2?
We just need to get the provider vote wrapped up (which I just did) and
get the jars deployed (first time for me to do this, so I need to find
some one to teach me the mechanics of that).  Once that's done, I just
need to update the dependencies in G 1.2, and we should be good to go.

Rick

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Sweet, one down... 2 to go... :-)

--jason

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 15, 2007, at 10:47 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Rick this is mainly aimed at you...
>
> What javamail stuff is needed for G 1.2?
>
> Can we get that wrapped up in the next week?

Oh yeah. There's a vote out on javamail... Thanks for reminding me...

--kevan