Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/04/07 00:43:43 UTC

Re: git commit: FLEX-33477: Update ComboBox.as setSelectedIndex ASDOC comments to match that of the ListBase

Hi,

> +     *  @productversion Flex 4

May be best if we put ApacheFlex here that way we have a way to find methods that have been added in Apache Flex and mark then up in AsDocs (like the Air methods are).

Justin

Re: git commit: FLEX-33477: Update ComboBox.as setSelectedIndex ASDOC comments to match that of the ListBase

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Well then I'll go change those in here in a few.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: git commit: FLEX-33477: Update ComboBox.as setSelectedIndex ASDOC comments to match that of the ListBase

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 4/6/13 9:25 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
>> I would leave it as Flex instead of "Apache Flex" and update the version to
>> 4.10 or whatever is correct.
> Reason I suggested "Apache Flex" instead of "Flex" is so we can easily mark
> new apache stuff in the asdocs (like AIR only methods etc are marked in
> ASDocs) I did work on this ages ago  and could revisit/check in. Would also be
> easy to search for in the code.
>
> Justin
All valid, but the filtering seems to work by product name and then by
version number.  It seems like that would force folks to look in both Flex
and Apache Flex instead of just Flex.  The docs probably should have a new
feature that filters out things greater than a version number.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: git commit: FLEX-33477: Update ComboBox.as setSelectedIndex ASDOC comments to match that of the ListBase

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.

[1] *  @productversion ApacheFlex 4.9

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
BTW should we go back and change that for the previous changes we done as
well?  Such as that doubleClickMode.  Do we update the flash version and
air version to the current one we are on as well?