Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by patb23 <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 14:42:41 UTC

Cannot create ServiceClient

Hi,
I am using Axis2 to create a SoapClient. I am getting a runtime exception as
follows:
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMTextImpl incompatible with
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.OMNodeEx
at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.createOMElement(StAXOMBuilder.java:275)
at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:163)
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.build(OMNodeImpl.java:318)
at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:139)
at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:228)
All I am doing is ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();

I am new to Axis2 and could you help me fix this?
Thanks

Re: ServiceClient and ClassCastException

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
> Hi,
> I am using Axis2 to create a SoapClient.
Please double check your code , if you do not see any problem with your
code , then please create a JIRA and attach whatever necessary to
recreate the issue.

Thank you!
Deepal