Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/07 18:57:00 UTC

Re: [Axis2][VOTE]Axis2 1.3 release artifacts

Deepal,

Any idea why https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3080 ended up
in the branch? It just stuck me like a ton of bricks
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3093 is about shell
scripts, which i haven't fixed yet!! let me do that too.

-- dims

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
> Deepal,
>
> Any idea why https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3080 ended up
> in the branch?
I gave him the green light to go ahead with his patch and asked him to
test that , but unfortunately he has tested with Axiom trunk not with
the release. So I have to revert his changes and upload the artifacts again.

It just stuck me like a ton of bricks
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3093 is about shell
> scripts, which i haven't fixed yet!! let me do that too.
Lets do this fix as well.

Thanks
Deepal