Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Linda <sw...@sbcglobal.net> on 2015/08/24 02:13:41 UTC

information

hi, it seems that i have tried to install from disk open office version 3.1. i have tried several times and will not install. would you please send me a disk with the new version so i can start using this software. I would very much appreciate it very much. please send to: Lynn Sellers, 24841 roxana, eastpointe, mi 48021 (i hope i can install it on more than 1 computer.

---

Re: information

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
On 08/23/2015 08:13 PM, Linda wrote:
> hi, it seems that i have tried to install from disk open office version 3.1. i have tried several times and will not install. would you please send me a disk with the new version so i can start using this software. I would very much appreciate it very much. please send to: Lynn Sellers, 24841 roxana, eastpointe, mi 48021 (i hope i can install it on more than 1 computer.

You've posted on a mail list for OpenOffice users.   You can download
the latest version from www.openoffice.org and install from the
downloaded file.