Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/09/07 09:47:45 UTC

Updated archiva.apache.org home

Hi,
I have modified a bit our home to show new ui screenshots.
Let me know if you any issues with the change :-)

Thanks
--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Updated archiva.apache.org home

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2012/9/7 Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr>:
> Hi,
>
> The legend bar is moving up and down according to the image size. Bit
> strange :p
I have to take of having same size (grrhhh :-) )
BTW I need to find to display a spinner in the carrousel while loading images

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
most of them are here: http://archiva.apache.org/features.html (NOTE:
it's still a work in progress :-) )
I will try to add a link to this page for the text "Coming soon new web UI"

Posted by Adrien Lecharpentier <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Nice job !