Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Matthew Smith <we...@pensacolawebdesign.net> on 2007/08/22 01:39:56 UTC

[users@httpd] 403 error with apache and ColdFusion 8

I've just installed apache and CF8.  Before installing CF8, I got to the
"It works!" page in apache just fine.  Now I get a 403 error for any
page.
I'm brand new to apache, so any help is appreciated.

RE: [users@httpd] 403 error with apache and ColdFusion 8

Posted by Matthew Smith <we...@pensacolawebdesign.net>.
# JRun Settings
LoadModule jrun_module
"C:/ColdFusion8/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun22.so"
<IfModule mod_jrun22.c>
    JRunConfig Verbose false
    JRunConfig Apialloc false
    JRunConfig Ignoresuffixmap false
    JRunConfig Serverstore
"C:/ColdFusion8/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/jrunserver.store"
    JRunConfig Bootstrap 127.0.0.1:51800
    #JRunConfig Errorurl url <optionally redirect to this URL on errors>
    #JRunConfig ProxyRetryInterval 600 <number of seconds to wait before
trying to reconnect to unreachable clustered server>
    #JRunConfig ConnectTimeout 15 <number of seconds to wait on a socket
connect to a jrun server>
    #JRunConfig RecvTimeout 300 <number of seconds to wait on a socket
receive to a jrun server>
    #JRunConfig SendTimeout 15 <number of seconds to wait on a socket
send to a jrun server>
    AddHandler jrun-handler .jsp .jws .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfr .cfswf
</IfModule>

Posted by Solidzh <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthew Smith <we...@pensacolawebdesign.net>.
The only thing in the error log besides "notice" entries are these two:

Warning: DocumentRoot [C:/www/docs/dummy-host.localhost] does not exist
Warning: DocumentRoot [C:/www/docs/dummy-host2.localhost] does not exist

> I've just installed apache and CF8.  Before installing CF8, I got to
the "It
> works!" page in apache just fine.  Now I get a 403 error for any page.
>  I'm brand new to apache, so any help is appreciated.

Start by telling us exactly what appears in the apache error_log.

Joshua.

Re: [users@httpd] 403 error with apache and ColdFusion 8

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Posted by Matthew Smith <we...@pensacolawebdesign.net>.