Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ma...@rcgit.com on 2004/08/28 07:22:27 UTC

How to open a child (popup) window?

Guys,
Need help on the following:
1. I need to have a new (child) window open when I click a button
2. I need to enter some info on the child window and when i click save,
value will be reflected on the parent window.
 Thanks
Mark

Re: How to open a child (popup) window?

Posted by Christopher Corde <cc...@yahoo.com>.
Look at the Popup component for opening a new window.
As for setting values in the parent, you will most
likely need to use Javascript, or refresh the parent
page in a listener method while passing in parameters.