Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Saad <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/19 22:15:20 UTC

Separating the Executor and Manager StatefulSets.

Hello everyone,

I have a PR that is mostly completed and is being tested. Please follow
along and comment on the GitHub issue found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/issues/3724

Said PR builds upon the PVC via CLI support PR which can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3725

Re: Separating the Executor and Manager StatefulSets.

Posted by Saad <sa...@gmail.com>.
Correct, we will need to have #3725 merged in first. There will be some
merge conflicts but I will resolve them when I create the PR for #3724.
There is currently a conflict in #3725 that resulted from #3740 being
merged which I am resolving.

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.