Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net> on 2000/09/16 04:57:52 UTC

Re: WAS malformed host header, HTTPutils Port bug.

I checked HTTPUtils.java in V2_0 and in the CVS base from 9/10/2000. They both
have the Port bug in the header back. I am enclosing the corrected HTTPUtils
code here. I tested the correction on NT against the Apache Server and Tomcat
behind it.
I normally work with the SSL version (over an URL connection) and did not notice
the problem with the standard version.
Sorry! - George (-: