Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2006/10/09 15:45:32 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Caching for concurrent requests

Hi there,
  If you're brave, this functionality is just being added to the
bleeding edge code for mod_cache.  While it isn't available for any
released versions of Apache, if you already use Apache 2.2, and are
comfortable compiling modules (using apxs) on your own, it might be the
way to go.  If it interests you, you might subscribe yourself to the
dev@httpd.apache.org mailing list and ask around on how to get it
configured and running.

  Issac