Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com> on 2018/05/29 21:49:21 UTC

Hello Beam!

Hi there,

I am Rui (pronounced as same as "Ray")!

I recently joined Google Cloud. Beam is a very interesting project and I
cannot wait to contribute to it!

Thanks,
Rui

Re: Hello Beam!

Posted by Łukasz Gajowy <lu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome! :)

Re: Hello Beam!

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
You'll want to take a look at JdbcIO, there is an example of how to use it
in the Javadoc:
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/sdks/javadoc/2.4.0/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/jdbc/JdbcIO.html

Re: Hello Beam!

Posted by arun kumar <su...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for response.

Re: Hello Beam!

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.

Re: Hello Beam!

Posted by arun kumar <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Re: Hello Beam!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Welcome !

Looking forward to work and discuss with you ;)

Regards
JB

On 29/05/2018 23:49, Rui Wang wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am Rui (pronounced as same as "Ray")!
>
> I recently joined Google Cloud. Beam is a very interesting project and I
> cannot wait to contribute to it!
>

> Thanks,
> Rui

Jean-Baptiste Onofré