Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mohammad Noorani Bakerally <no...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/23 22:38:24 UTC

Connection reset

I am getting an exception when executing the following a valid construct
query on Fuseki via jena. Any idea about this problem ?

The query:
==============
PREFIX dcat: <http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#>
PREFIX data: <http://opensensingcity.emse.fr/LDPDesign/data/>
PREFIX skos: <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#>
PREFIX : <http://opensensingcity.emse.fr/LDPDesignVocabulary/>
CONSTRUCT { <
https://bistrotdepays.opendatasoft.com/id/theme/Sport%2C%20Loisirs> ?p ?o .
} WHERE {  <
https://bistrotdepays.opendatasoft.com/id/theme/Sport%2C%20Loisirs> ?p ?o .
}

The exception:
============
HttpException: -1 Unexpected error making the query:

at org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.HttpQuery.rewrap(HttpQuery.java:374)
at org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.HttpQuery.execGet(HttpQuery.java:337)
at org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.HttpQuery.exec(HttpQuery.java:288)
at
org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.QueryEngineHTTP.execConstructWorker(QueryEngineHTTP.java:465)
at
org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.QueryEngineHTTP.execModel(QueryEngineHTTP.java:428)
at
org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.QueryEngineHTTP.execConstruct(QueryEngineHTTP.java:389)
at
org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.QueryEngineHTTP.execConstruct(QueryEngineHTTP.java:384)
at
loader.configuration.SPARQLDataSource.executeGraphQuery(SPARQLDataSource.java:43)
at genPLDPD.Evaluation.evalRM(Evaluation.java:136)
at genPLDPD.Evaluation.evalCM(Evaluation.java:53)
at genPLDPD.Evaluation.evalCM(Evaluation.java:67)
at genPLDPD.Evaluation.evalDD(Evaluation.java:33)
at Test7.virtualGraph(Test7.java:34)
at
at
at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
at
com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:68)
at
com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.IdeaTestRunner$Repeater.startRunnerWithArgs(IdeaTestRunner.java:51)
at
com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:237)
at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:70)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:210)
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
at
org.apache.http.impl.io.SessionInputBufferImpl.streamRead(SessionInputBufferImpl.java:139)
at
org.apache.http.impl.io.SessionInputBufferImpl.fillBuffer(SessionInputBufferImpl.java:155)
at
org.apache.http.impl.io.SessionInputBufferImpl.readLine(SessionInputBufferImpl.java:284)
at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpResponseParser.parseHead(DefaultHttpResponseParser.java:140)
at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpResponseParser.parseHead(DefaultHttpResponseParser.java:57)
at
org.apache.http.impl.io.AbstractMessageParser.parse(AbstractMessageParser.java:261)
at
org.apache.http.impl.DefaultBHttpClientConnection.receiveResponseHeader(DefaultBHttpClientConnection.java:165)
at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.CPoolProxy.receiveResponseHeader(CPoolProxy.java:167)
at
org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.doReceiveResponse(HttpRequestExecutor.java:272)
at
org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.execute(HttpRequestExecutor.java:124)
at
org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:271)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.cache.CachingExec.callBackend(CachingExec.java:592)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.cache.CachingExec.handleCacheMiss(CachingExec.java:356)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.cache.CachingExec.execute(CachingExec.java:275)
at
org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:184)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec.execute(RetryExec.java:88)
at
org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java:110)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:184)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:55)
at org.apache.jena.riot.web.HttpOp.exec(HttpOp.java:1074)
at org.apache.jena.riot.web.HttpOp.execHttpGet(HttpOp.java:301)
at org.apache.jena.riot.web.HttpOp.execHttpGet(HttpOp.java:360)
at org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.HttpQuery.execGet(HttpQuery.java:326)
... 33 more

‌

Re: Connection reset

Posted by Mohammad Noorani Bakerally <no...@gmail.com>.
The same query:

PREFIX dcat: <http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#>
PREFIX data: <http://opensensingcity.emse.fr/LDPDesign/data/>
PREFIX skos: <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#>
PREFIX : <http://opensensingcity.emse.fr/LDPDesignVocabulary/>
CONSTRUCT { <https://bistrotdepays.opendatasoft.com/id/theme/
Sport%2C%20Loisirs> ?p ?o . } WHERE {  <https://bistrotdepays.
opendatasoft.com/id/theme/Sport%2C%20Loisirs> ?p ?o . }

if %2C%20
<https://bistrotdepays.opendatasoft.com/id/theme/Sport%2C%20Loisirs> is
removed from https://bistrotdepays.opendatasoft.com/id/theme/Sport%2C%
20Loisirs, it works even with the prefix unexpanded

So, the query below works !!:

PREFIX dcat: <http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#>
PREFIX data: <http://opensensingcity.emse.fr/LDPDesign/data/>
PREFIX skos: <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#>