Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2012/01/25 07:58:50 UTC

Pagerank Performance

Just FYI, http://wiki.apache.org/hama/Benchmarks

A PageRank for 30 million random web pages (10 anchors per page) is
computed in 26 minutes on 144 cores Hama cluster. Cheers to all the
Hama committers and contributors!

IMO, this is really awesome performance or Am I something missed? :)
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Pagerank Performance

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
It is great, but as you mentioned in the other post: we have to
optimize the memory usage once again.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin