Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lily Hendra <lh...@mindcharger.com> on 2002/11/18 23:47:06 UTC

Testing with Servlet Forward method

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and need your help desparately.
I am testing a login page (jsp), and it uses the servlet's forward method to
display different results (e.g. login_successful.jsp and
login_incorrect.jsp).
My question is: how do I get the forwarded page displayed as my output?
Please tell me it's not with URL Rewriting.
I am currently using a normal HTTP Request, but the HTTP response message I
get is always null, whether or not login was sucessful.

Lily