Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/30 12:02:31 UTC

Where can i find xsds for implementation.das?

Not able to find an xsd for implementation.das and
implementation.data.xml module from assembly-xsd/src/main/resources folder.
Not sure if there is any reason why we don't have an xsd for these?

Can anyone guide me on this? Thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: Where can i find xsds for implementation.das?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Please take a look at revision #663002. Let me know if you find any issues.

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.

--