Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Zastrow <je...@dai-labor.de> on 2005/05/04 16:38:28 UTC

How create instance of org.apache.maven.project.Dependency?

I want to add the to a list of artifacts/dependencies of a project the projects artifactId,version itself.

<j:useList var="l" />

<j:forEach var="x" items="${pom.artifacts}">
	${xxx.add(x.dependency)}
</j:forEach>

<j:useBean var="v" class="org.apache.maven.project.Dependency" artifactId="${pom.artifactId}" .../>
${xxx.add(v)}

I get a java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException in the userBean statement.
I guess this is correct because the contructor maybe takes some args (btw. where are the javadoc/xdocs for the org.apache.maven.project.* classes???)

Thanks
Jens Zastrow
DAI-Labor - Technische Universität Berlin
Sekretariat GOR 1-1, Franklinstraße 28/29, 10587 Berlin
Fon: +49 30 314 77777
Fax: +49 30 314 21799
jens.zastrow@dai-labor.de
http://www.dai-labor.de