Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Nicolas Frankel <ni...@frankel.ch> on 2010/12/24 12:21:01 UTC

Rights on demos

Hi,

I'm actually writing a book on RIA in general (and Vaadin in particular). I
would like to include a screenshot of Pivot's clock demo. I know Pivot is
Open Source but I don't know anything about the demos themselves. Is there
any problem with this ?

Thanks for your answer (and your time!).

Nicolas Frankel

Re: Rights on demos

Posted by Nicolas Frankel <ni...@frankel.ch>.
Thanks for the tip. As for your question, well, the clock demo is "classic"
and is not available on Flex or others.

Best regards,

Nicolas Fränkel
Java EE Architect  - Sun Certified Professional
nicolas@frankel.ch | http://frankel.ch/
Stay in touch [image: LinkedIn]
<http://ch.linkedin.com/in/nicolasfrankel> [image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/nicolas_frankel>
Read my blog Critical analysis of frameworks
comparison<http://blog.frankel.ch/critical-analysis-of-frameworks-comparison>

Re: Rights on demos

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.