Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/25 17:22:30 UTC

Status update...

A quick status update:  I'm working on getting the drop ready.  At the
moment, I'm going through our internal code and removing dependencies
on proprietary, non-OSS licensed technologies.  I did this once before
for the first code drop, but in a quick, slash-and-burn manner;  this
is the real pass, so I have to add hooks for the functionality I'm
removing so I can plug it back in portably, or refactor the
dependencies away entirely.  A bit slow going, but I'm getting there.

-- Adam

Re: Status update...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Adam,

for javax.el

you might take a look at [1]

-Matthias

[1] http://ibiblio.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/jsp-api-2.1/6.0.0beta14/

Re: Status update...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks Adam,

those kind of "small" updates are very nice,
also Manfred has some "food" for his status reports to
the asf board

-Matthias

Re: Status update...

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.