Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2015/06/05 04:04:41 UTC

Make Service Auto Run

hi all

I success create ambari with HDP, make all service run well .. anyway,
I use ambari-vagrant case

but when I try to restart I have several issue

1. the service mostly turn off, and any idea to make it auto run?

2 any service depedency that i should follow, i try several time, to
run HDFS, it need several services, but also not turn automatically,
and how to know that i start the right one.

3 i must create vagrant provision to access the port 8080 of ambari,
any one know why?

Thx