Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by wi...@lolive.net on 2003/03/24 18:17:05 UTC

New version of wikiLand: 0.9

After a loooong time and several spams on this list, I am happy to announce
a new version of wikiLand: 0.9
I jumped to that number, because several unreleased versions has been refactored to obtain this one.

I no longer use Chpaeron for wiki parsing.
Instead I chose the library Radeox. It works pretty well (the version in wikiLand is a bit patched, i will send them to the maintainer asap).
I also chose to make it more an option of Jeremy Quinn's editor (available with any Cocoon+scratchpad).

I hope the guys at Cocoon will agree to incorporate it in the future releases of Cocoon.

At the moment, all mly work was done with JDK 1.4. If you find any bug with 1.3, please mail me.

This version also provides versionning and reference links management.
I am pretty happy of it and hope to have some feedback from users.

Re: New version of wikiLand: 0.9

Posted by Clemens Fischer <in...@spotteswoode.dnsalias.org>.
wikiland@lolive.net:

> After a loooong time and several spams on this list, I am happy to
> announce a new version of wikiLand: 0.9 I jumped to that number,
> because several unreleased versions has been refactored to obtain
> this one.

sorry, i didn't find a proper admin address to send this to.  i
wanted to get more info on wikiland, and this happened:

Location: http://rossel.free.fr/wiki/index.php?refs=FrontPage

--- 8< ---
Warning: Unable to access templates/message.html in stdlib.php on line 481

Warning: file("templates/message.html") - No such file or directory in stdlib.php on line 481

Warning: Bad arguments to join() in stdlib.php on line 481

Cannot retrieve URL: http://rossel.free.fr/projects/mail/mail/ (exit status: 0)
--- 8< ---

not a good intro, but things like this happen.

--- 8< ---
W3m-current-url: http://rossel.free.fr/projects/mail/mail/
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 06:38:35 GMT
--- 8< ---

you might want to repair this.  what i'd like to know is this:  what
is so good about a wiki in java?  also, running 4.6.2-RELEASE-p5, not
beeing a friend of java, i simply don't know what runtime to get.
does somebody run wikiland on freebsd and could tell me?

  clemens

Re: New version of wikiLand: 0.9

Posted by Tony Collen <tc...@neuagency.com>.
On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 wikiland@lolive.net wrote:

> After a loooong time and several spams on this list, I am happy to announce
> a new version of wikiLand: 0.9
> I jumped to that number, because several unreleased versions has been refactored to obtain this one.

... And where can we acquire this fine application? :)

Tony