Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/12 15:07:20 UTC

EE-Integration Question: How does one do CDI injection on Java EE component classes ?

Team,

OpenWebBeans provides the ResourceInjectionService API  for injection
of Java EE injectable resources into CDI managed beans.  This works
well and we have integrated the ResourceInjectionService API in our EE
container.

We need guidance on how OWB handles CDI managed bean injection  into
EE components.

Are we to follow the WELD approach of achieving this through the CDI
defined InjectionTarget SPI. Should an EE container extend/compose the
BeanManager and expose a fireProcessInjectionTarget(Class) utility
method ? How does this integrate with the OpenWebBeansEjbPlugin. ?

I am looking for a high level overview of how this will work in OWB
and the code that currently supports this feature and what is yet to
be written ?

--Thanks,
Rohit Kelapure

Re: EE-Integration Question: How does one do CDI injection on Java EE component classes ?

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
Perfect ! Will dig into OWBInjector !

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
Gurkan,