Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com> on 2016/08/08 12:05:16 UTC

Apache Hadoop and Log4j 1.x

I have been discussing with the Apache Spark team about getting rid of
Log4j 1.x dependency. An obstacle is that other projects they depend on
depends on Log4j 1.x. Such as Apache Hadoop, so I created a task to take on
that project:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1503

--
[image: MagineTV]