Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/02/11 17:53:29 UTC

Stale committer lists for most Hadoop projects

It looks like some Hadoop subprojects have stale committer lists.
Please check your list and have it updated.  I know that Hive is out
of date.  Others may be as well.

http://hadoop.apache.org/core/credits.html
http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/credits.html
http://hadoop.apache.org/hive/credits.html
http://hadoop.apache.org/pig/whoweare.html (why isn't this
credits.html?)
http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/credits.html

Cheers,
Nige

Re: Stale committer lists for most Hadoop projects

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nigel,

The Hive committer list is very much upto date. There are two more persons
whose VOTES have been approved but their apache accounts have not yet been
created, that's why you do not see them (yet) in the list.

thanks,
dhruba