Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jonas Gehring <g....@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/01 10:27:06 UTC

issue tracking

Hi there,

I'm wondering about where to post issues/bugs. There is no issues tab on
the github page and on the apache issue tracker there is no project
"cordova".

Could you help me?

ps: It's reaaally confusing that sometimes the project is called "callback"
(for example this mailinglist) and on other points it's called cordova and
sometimes even phonegap.

cheers
jonas

Re: issue tracking

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB

> ps: It's reaaally confusing that sometimes the project is called "callback"
> (for example this mailinglist) and on other points it's called cordova and
> sometimes even phonegap.

Agreed. The project is still in the process of changing names from
Phonegap to Cordova (via Callback) - it's a long story.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)