Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Ang Li <li...@qq.com> on 2019/12/14 08:48:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] Use jackson afterburner to speed up jackson processing

Hi, team

Jackson Afterburner (https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-modules-base/tree/master/afterburner) is a jackson accelerator module provided by jackson which is very convenient to be added to projects using Java to accelarate jackson processing.&nbsp;

I have already created a PR to add the module to servicecomb-java-chassis. But I am not sure whether it can be added to other servicecomb projects (too many servicecomb subprojects).&nbsp;

Please add comments to SCB-1662 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-1662) if the module can be used in other servicecomb subprojects besides servicecomb-java-chassis and I am happy to do the rest.

Ang Li