Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> on 2022/03/22 15:52:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Call for Presentations is open for Flink Forward San Francisco 2022 in-person!

Hi everyone,

We’re very excited to announce our Call for Presentations for Flink
Forward San Francisco 2022! If you have an inspiring Apache Flink use
case, real-world application, or best practice, Flink Forward is the
platform for you to share your experiences.

https://www.flink-forward.org/sf-2022/call-for-presentations

After a couple of years in a virtual format, we're excited to announce
that this year's event will be held in-person at the Hyatt Regency,
August 1-3; filled with 2-days training and 1-day of conference (August
3rd).

We look forward to receiving your submissions on:
- Flink Use Cases
- Flink Operations
- Technology Deep Dives
- Ecosystem
- Community

Why speak at Flink Forward San Francisco 2022?
- Expand your network and raise your profile in the Apache Flink community
- Share your experiences and engage with the audience with Q&A following
your session
- Your talk will be promoted to the Flink community
- Commemorate Flink Forward with us with the return of Flink Fest at our
in-person event!
- Get exclusive Flink Forward speaker swag ;-)

Our program committee, can’t wait to review your talk ideas. Be sure to
submit your talk by May 2, 11:59 pm PDT!

See you there!

Timo Walther
Program Committee Chair

PS: Regarding Covid-19 regulations, we are following the CDC guidelines
closely. As we near closer to the event, we will update our policy
accordingly.