Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sdr <sd...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/25 15:15:05 UTC

Axis2 return name

Hi,

I'm generating a wsdl out of code with following java code:

public class EmbeddedAxis2Server {
        ConfigurationContext context =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
null);
        context.setContextRoot("lmpg-ws");

        AxisService service =
AxisService.createService(UssdIvrInterface.class.getName(),
                context.getAxisConfiguration());
        context.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);

        SimpleHTTPServer server = new SimpleHTTPServer(context, 8080);
        server.start();
    }
}

The wsdl that is generated is as follows:

- <wsdl:types>
- <xs:schema xmlns:ns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2"
attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="unqualified"
targetNamespace="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">
- <xs:element name="Register12Ring">
- <xs:complexType>
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="in" nillable="true"
type="ns1:Register12RingRequest" />
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
- <xs:element name="Register12RingResponse">
- <xs:complexType>
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="return" nillable="true"
type="ns1:Common12RingResponse" />
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
- <xs:element name="Reload12Ring">
- <xs:complexType>
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="in" nillable="true"
type="ns1:Reload12RingRequest" />
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
- <xs:element name="Reload12RingResponse">
...etc

Is there a possibility to change name="return" into something else?  We have
troubles creating a c++ client as return is a keyword in c++.
I'm not able to use annotations as I have to use java 1.4

Kind regards,
Sdr

Re: Axis2 return name

Posted by sdr <sd...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the response, but the solution you suggested is only valid for
incoming parameters, not for responses.

public class UssdIvrInterface {
    public Common12RingResponse Reload12Ring(Reload12RingRequest in) {
        Common12RingResponse out = new Common12RingResponse();
        out.setMsisdn(in.getMsisdn());
        out.setRequest_id(in.getRequest_id());
        out.setService_id(in.getService_id());
        out.setStatus(new Integer(1000));

        return out;
    }

I have indeed an element name equal to in in my wsdl, but no element name
equal to out.

- <xs:element name="Reload12Ring">
- <xs:complexType>
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="in" nillable="true"
type="ns1:Reload12RingRequest" />
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
- <xs:element name="Reload12RingResponse">
- <xs:complexType>
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="return" nillable="true"
type="ns1:Common12RingResponse" />
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>