Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/24 19:07:21 UTC

How To Use Multivalued Field Payload at Boosting?

I have a multivalued field and they have payloads. How can I use that
payloads at boosting? (When user searches for a keyword and if a match
happens at that multivalued field its payload will be added it to the
general score)

PS: I use Solr 4.5.1 as Cloud.

Re: How To Use Multivalued Field Payload at Boosting?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Is there any example for it?

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.