Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2021/08/20 09:55:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Feature Model Analyser 1.3.34, Feature Model Launcher 1.1.22, Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.3.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.8, slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.5.14

Hi all,

I'd like to call the release on the following Feature Model related
components:

Feature Model Analyser 1.3.34:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12350494

Feature Model Launcher 1.1.22:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12350345

Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.3.10:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12350473

Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.8:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12350371

slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.5.14:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12350516

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2517

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2517 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

   [ ] +1 Approve the release
   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Best regards,

David

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Feature Model Analyser 1.3.34, Feature Model Launcher 1.1.22, Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.3.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.8, slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.5.14

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Posted by da...@apache.org.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Feature Model Analyser 1.3.34, Feature Model Launcher 1.1.22, Feature Model API Regions Extension 1.3.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.8, slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.5.14

Posted by da...@apache.org.
We received binding +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, Karl Pauls and me
No other votes were received.

This release is successful. I've promoted the artifacts.

Kind regards,

David