Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Weis <dj...@businessolver.com> on 2001/04/06 15:04:58 UTC

pageContext from a bean?

Is it possible to access the pageContext from inside a bean without
passing it in? More specifically, I need to access the request object.
I've tried referencing pageContext by itself with no luck and I've also
done this

JspFactory  factory     = JspFactory.getDefaultFactory();
PageContext pageContext = factory.getPageContext(null, null, null, null,
true, 8192, true);

HttpServletRequest incomingRequest =
(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest)
                                     pageContext.getRequest();