Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk> on 2005/07/27 11:48:32 UTC

[Sandesha][VOTE]Proposal for Sandesha 1.0 Release

Hi All,

I would like to propose a 1.0 release for Apache Sandesha
WS-ReliableMessaging implementation.

Motivation:

It has been two weeks  since the release of the RC1 version of Apache
Sandesha. The codebase is successfully moved to the SVN. We have fixed
all the issues that we have identified in the RC1 release and the
documents are also updated and the interop tests are tested again. So I
think it is the right time for the 1.0 release  for Sandesha.

Source Repository :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/trunk/

Features:

Following features are available in the release of Sandesha,
(1)    Implementation of WS-ReliableMessaging specification (February
2005). On top of Axis 1.2
(2)    INORDER delivery assurance.
(3)    Support for synchronous and asynchronous reliable exchange of
messages.
(4)    A Client API that will make it easy for users to work simultaneously
with different endpoints and different message sequences.
(5)    Updated documentation.
(6)    Support for WS-Policy integration.
(7)    Interop Endpoint         Client
http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/interop.jsp
       Server
http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/services/RMInteropService

I'm +1 for the Sandesha-1.0 release with the above features.

Thanks,

Jaliya

Re: [Sandesha][VOTE]Proposal for Sandesha 1.0 Release

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 7/28/05, Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> On 7/27/05, Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I would like to propose a 1.0 release for Apache Sandesha
> > WS-ReliableMessaging implementation.
> >
> > Motivation:
> >
> > It has been two weeks  since the release of the RC1 version of Apache
> > Sandesha. The codebase is successfully moved to the SVN. We have fixed
> > all the issues that we have identified in the RC1 release and the
> > documents are also updated and the interop tests are tested again. So I
> > think it is the right time for the 1.0 release  for Sandesha.
> >
> > Source Repository :
> >
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/trunk/
> >

> > Features:
> >
> > Following features are available in the release of Sandesha,
> > (1)    Implementation of WS-ReliableMessaging specification (February
> > 2005). On top of Axis 1.2
> > (2)    INORDER delivery assurance.
> > (3)    Support for synchronous and asynchronous reliable exchange of
> > messages.
> > (4)    A Client API that will make it easy for users to work simultaneously
> > with different endpoints and different message sequences.
> > (5)    Updated documentation.
> > (6)    Support for WS-Policy integration.
> > (7)    Interop Endpoint         Client
> > http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/interop.jsp
> >        Server
> > http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/services/RMInteropService
> >

> > I'm +1 for the Sandesha-1.0 release with the above features.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jaliya

> Ruchith Fernando
> www.ruchith.org

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina

Re: [Sandesha][VOTE]Proposal for Sandesha 1.0 Release

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 7/27/05, Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to propose a 1.0 release for Apache Sandesha
> WS-ReliableMessaging implementation.
>
> Motivation:
>
> It has been two weeks  since the release of the RC1 version of Apache
> Sandesha. The codebase is successfully moved to the SVN. We have fixed
> all the issues that we have identified in the RC1 release and the
> documents are also updated and the interop tests are tested again. So I
> think it is the right time for the 1.0 release  for Sandesha.
>
> Source Repository :
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/trunk/
>

> Features:
>
> Following features are available in the release of Sandesha,
> (1)    Implementation of WS-ReliableMessaging specification (February
> 2005). On top of Axis 1.2
> (2)    INORDER delivery assurance.
> (3)    Support for synchronous and asynchronous reliable exchange of
> messages.
> (4)    A Client API that will make it easy for users to work simultaneously
> with different endpoints and different message sequences.
> (5)    Updated documentation.
> (6)    Support for WS-Policy integration.
> (7)    Interop Endpoint         Client
> http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/interop.jsp
>        Server
> http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/services/RMInteropService
>

> I'm +1 for the Sandesha-1.0 release with the above features.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jaliya

Ruchith Fernando
www.ruchith.org

Re: [Sandesha][VOTE]Proposal for Sandesha 1.0 Release

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Chamikara

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.