Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by sma3har <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/01 23:19:12 UTC

form values not submitting to action from jsp

Hi,

My dynaaction form has an array of bean objects. I am
trying to iterate through the list and accept some
values in my jsp page. But when i submit my jsp page
it does not have these values.

<logic:iterate id="n"  name="myForm"
property="details" type="mydetails">
<bean:hidden name="n" property="test">

Can anyone tell if i should write my hidden in a
different form. Please help me.

Sujji

Re: form values not submitting to action from jsp

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
Please do not cross-post messages. I already mailed you earlier today,
informing you that dev@ is the wrong list for your questions. Please read
the mailing list guidelines here:

http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

--