Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/05 01:51:08 UTC

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-743 - Remove vcloud providers that no longer support version 1.0 (#543)

Well vcloud-director in labs was written for 1.5 (and also relatively new
style). If we wish to continue with vcloud, I expect we should look at
bumping that to latest version. However, even 1.5 is ok for now, as 5.x
vclouds still speak that version.

Make sense?

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-743 - Remove vcloud providers that no longer support version 1.0 (#543)

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-746

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 as vcloud is no longer supported.
We should definitely finalize vcloud-director, possibly bump the impl to
5.5 as 1.5 is deprecated and take finally vcloud-director out of labs.

Best,
Andrea