Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by yair even-zohar <ya...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/27 09:16:34 UTC

log properties file location with Tomcat

I'm newbie with Tomcat configurations and am looking to reduce the logging level for Solr
Where should I put the logging.properties file and how to point Tomcat to use it?

Tomcat suggest to put it under the WEB-INF/classes       but there is no WEB-INF/classes for solr-siren

Thanks
-Yair

Re: log properties file location with Tomcat

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net>.
Yair,

you can create it easily, it will be used.

Paul