Posted to users@camel.apache.org by titexe <ti...@yahoo.Fr> on 2010/01/15 10:35:39 UTC

distributed deployment flow Camel (Route)

Hello,

Do you plan in the new Camel versions of a module deployment flows in a
manner distributed?

or a way to make packages that facilitate the deployment of flows?

I think it's the most effective way for decentralized architectures.

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

titexe

Re: distributed deployment flow Camel (Route)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 10:35 AM, titexe <ti...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do you plan in the new Camel versions of a module deployment flows in a
> manner distributed?

I do not understand what you are asking. Camel is framework / kit. Its
not a server or the likes.
Its deployment agnostic which means it can often be deployed how you
like it. After all its just a .jar file and Java code as any other
Java library.

So the short answer we do want Camel to be kept this way and let
deployment in a distributed manner handled by something else (eg the
runtime platform etc.)

But you are much welcome to explain more what you mean.

> or a way to make packages that facilitate the deployment of flows?
>
> I think it's the most effective way for decentralized architectures.
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Best regards,
>
> titexe

Claus Ibsen